Saturday, December 18, 2010

Prodcut Review: Sunbeam Fan Forced Heater (SFH090)


Well, this is an interesting situation. I did not start my blog with the intention of doing product reviews. (Although I don't know why...it seems like a great idea actually.) However, this product is so great that I feel like I MUST share my consumer satisfaction with the world-- or at least the 2.5 people who read this blog.


This heater, the Sunbeam Fan Forced Heater, model SFH090, is AMAZING. The events went like this: It got very cold where we live. I was out of town, and my husband was getting cold at night. Apparently the heater in our apartment is just not working anymore. Out of desperation, Daniel went to WalMart and bought this little guy. Knowing Daniel, this heater was probably the smallest, least expensive one he could find, and he only bought it because he thought he might freeze in the night.
Well, let me tell you again, AMAZING. With our central heat OFF, this fan heats the WHOLE apartment up to 68 degrees, which is where we like it to be. It works SO well, in fact, that we often have to turn it off when we get too warm. Sure, our apartment is pretty small, but this heater is TINY.
If your heater is not quite doing the job I recomend this space heater as a suplementary heat source. It is incredible.
:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment